Wednesday 7 March 2012

Whats going on with me?

I have been out of touch with this blog. This post will be super slipshod and full of grammatical errors so pardon me...

My first SD and the only SD I communicated with on SA.. is officially the sweetest man I have ever known. When we are together, he massages me and plants lil kisses on my forehead. When we cuddle to sleep, he makes sure that I'm close to him. He is the perfect boyfriend. He is a year older than my dad. Single, have never had an affair and very faithful.. a very kind creature. GOOD looking, he could pass off as a 40 year old. Charming and unpretentious. He tutors me in accounting, math, stats and everything! He is a genius, half a savant, I kid you not.

Our first meeting was on Jan 7th.

So he decided to start the monthly allowance on Valentines Day.
$3140 USD per month (Converted from 2000 Pounds)..

Bought me Dior Shoes - $590 USD
A designer dress - $1190 USD
A thinkpad T520 i7 - $2000ish

Madly expensive dinners, except I don't care for them as much...

I cannot wait to see him again. ): I miss him so much.

One dilemma!!!! I wished I had a higher monthly allowance..

No comments:

Post a Comment